Overview of the steps for API / Sandbox setup for testing.
We've developed the XTRM API (XAPI) for you to integrate global rewards and payments into your system. This overview gives you an understanding of the types of calls possible with XAPI. You can explore the calls and responses you'll use while integrating XAPI into your site, mobile app, or platform. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions by emailing email@example.com
Quick Start Guide
Follow these steps to get going quickly
- Create your Sandbox Company account
- Login to your account. Goto 'Setting', then 'Integrations' then click 'Get Credentials'
From this screen you can get your API credentials plus request access from whichever server(s) you are going to be connecting the the XTRM API listeners.
Once your IP’s are approved, we will fund your sandbox company account with USD and EUR so you can start testing.
Sandbox environment (sandbox.xtrm.com)
The Sandbox environment is a complete replica of the XTRM production environment, supporting all of the same API endpoints. Applications should be tested against the Sandbox environment before being used in production.
Differences from production environment
- The Sandbox contains only test data and is completely separate from your production account
- Actual money is not sent or received as part of test transactions. Real financial data should never be used in the Sandbox.
- All Access API endpoints have a base URL of http://sandbox.xapi.xtrm.com/ in sandbox and http://xapi.xtrm.com in production.
Transfer behavior in the sandbox
The Sandbox environment does not actually make any payments, so a pending transfer will not be processed as it would in production. It will simply remain in the pending state indefinitely.
Once your IP’s are approved, we will add $250 USD to and 250 of your local currency to two digital wallets in your account.